* python related bug fixes
* p7zip-full added to archiving tools installation
* xdvdshrink menu item fixed and now points to GUI
* menu list cleanup
* libdvdcss2 package updated
* programming tools reorganized
* webcam (spca5xx) driver installation added
* printer driver installation for some Minolta and HP laser printers added
* azureus version 188.8.131.52
* code cleanup
* bug causing random hangups fixed
* Flash installation upgraded to version 9 final.
* Swiftfox removal bug fixed
* Exaile upgraded to version 0.2.8
* Swiftfox upgraded to 184.108.40.206
* Songbird upgraded to 0.2.1
* Gambas installation moved from Automatix Bleeder to Automatix
* Added wine and beryl repo keys
* Antivirus bug fix
* Resin bug fixes
* f-spot added to ilinux
* kinoplus package removed (ilinux bug)
* Gizmo installation removed (bonjour package causes conflicts)
* dvdauthor package added to xdvdshrink installation and bug in menu item fixed
* sources.list management bug fixed.
* lightscribe driver added to lacie installation
* seerofsouls.com key added
* Several bugfixes in key and sources.list handling
* Changelog is now available from Automatix2 Help menu
* Sources.list is now viewable from Automatix2 View menu
* GyachI (Yahoo Messenger client) installation added
* LaCie LightScribe Labeler for Linux installation added
* xDVDShrink installation added
* Exaile music manager installation added
* SongBird Music Manager Installation added
* Brasero (Gnome CD burning tool) installation added
* Glipper (Gnome clipboard manager) installation added
* amule-daemon added to amule install
* Frostwire version 4.13-1 added
* flash 9 beta2 added
* python related bugfix
* w32codecs links fixed (all mirrors had gone down)
* Automatix2 main window now allows viewing of errors, information and activity log ("view")
* Azureus is no longer Gnome only.
* Nvidia GeForce Ti4200 added to nvidia legacy list.
* ndiswrapper-utils-1.8 added.
* clamav installation related bug fixed.
* K6-III processor detection added to swiftfox installation
* KDE-extras bug fixed.
* Swiftfox crash because of flash should now be fixed
06 febrero 2007